Many thousands of people every single day suffer from acne and other embarrassing skin disorders, frustration and depression often haunt their lives. You have probably tried everything that people have told you to help cure your acne, and yet you still have it, it can be very destructive in your social life.
So let’s look at what are you doing wrong. Is there anything that will work? Yes and many people are starting to venture down an alternative pathway to cure their skin problems once and for all. This alternative yet amazing pathway is the raw food diet, which has been known to cure acne and repair skin to its former glory.
What Is The Raw Food Diet?
The raw food diet is a healthy lifestyle based mainly on raw plant-based foods. This diet consists of raw fruits, vegetables, salads, berries, fresh juices, sprouts, avocado, nuts and seeds.
The raw food diet has many amazing benefits that most modern medications and popular diets do not even come close to. Here are the five reasons why the raw food diet is known to get rid of severe acne:
- There are no fat ridden heavy meats, cheeses, butter, and other harder to digest animal products that clog up your digestive system and this is due to their high saturated fat content.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are water-based foods, which are much easier on your digestive system. This means that your body can really focus on healing itself, rather than spending all of its energy digesting food. When your body is given the opportunity to heal itself, you will notice amazing improvements in your skin, face, hair, nails and weight!
- Fats that are on the raw food diet are the good fats: unsaturated fats (especially monounsaturated fat), which are found in avocados, nuts and seeds. These fats help to nourish and repair the skin really quite quickly.
- This living food lifestyle allows the body to continually detoxify and regenerate itself without any road blocks caused by heavy modern foods. This means that after complete detoxification has been achieved, your acne will be gone and should not re-appear if you keep on eating plenty of raw food in your daily diet.
- The raw food diet is nutrient-rich, which means that your body will get a good supply of healthy proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and fibre. This is the complete opposite of many processed overcooked foods today – many which can be described as nutrient-dead.
It is certainly helpful to read more about the many reasons why the raw food diet is recognized to cure acne and other skin disorders, but it is even more helpful to hear the many success stories of it achieving this. Briefly I will show two:
Joy Houston (adult cystic acne)
Joy Houston suffered from severe cystic adult acne for many years. Her skin became radiant, clear and acne-free after she became a raw foodist, which is very encouraging for everyone who suffers from cystic acne.
Julie (teenage acne)
Another success story is that of a young woman named Julie. During her late teenage years, Julie was plagued with severe acne which caused her much embarrassment, a low self-esteem, depression and panic attacks.
Julie tried every medication out there but she both mentally and physically got worse through the stress as a result. Julie then heard about the living food diet and quickly changed her diet to mostly raw fruits, vegetables and living salads. Her skin healed very quickly as a result and her happiness levels and self esteem also increased.
So if you do suffer from acne, whether you are a teenager or an adult, you can be assured that the raw food diet has cured many people from their acne suffering, and it could definitely be of help to you too. Because of its nutrient-rich properties and detoxification process, the raw food diet has helped thousands of people all over the world cure their health problems
Here’s To Your Natural health!